Oil & Gas Engineering
Fueling success in the Oil and Gas industry
The Oil and Gas Industry is a vital sector for any economy, and at DAT, we understand the importance of providing top-notch engineering services to keep it running smoothly.
Our company specializes in providing a wide range of services to the industry, including Concept Design, FEED, Detailed Design, Procurement, Installation and Construction, Start-up, Commissioning and Handover, Feasibility Studies, PMC and Project Expediting Services, EPCM, EPC Manpower Deputation, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Pipeline Engineering, Piping Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, 3D Modeling (SP3D, PDMS, Revit, SP-PID), Safety & Risk Assessment Studies including HAZID, HAZOP and IPF, Control & Automation, 3D Modeling & Laser Scanning Services, and Specialty Engineering Services.
Our services are designed to help our clients in the Oil and Gas Industry meet their goals, whether they are looking to improve efficiency, reduce costs, or increase production. Our team of experienced engineers and designers are well-versed in the latest technologies and industry best practices, and are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service.
We are based in the Middle East, with a focus on providing our services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and KSA. This allows us to be well-positioned to serve the needs of our clients in the region, and to provide them with the support they need to achieve their objectives.
At DAT, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of service, and we are committed to helping them achieve their goals. Whether you are looking to improve efficiency, reduce costs, or increase production, we have the expertise and experience to help you succeed.
Design of process systems and equipment to meet production goals and regulatory requirements
- Optimization of existing processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Identification and mitigation of potential safety hazards
- Use of process simulation software to model and optimize process performance
- Development of mass and energy balances, process flow diagrams, and process control strategies
- Selection and specification of process equipment, such as reactors, separators, and heat exchangers
- Collaboration with other engineering disciplines, such as mechanical and electrical engineering, to design and implement complete process systems
- Supervision of process construction and commissioning to ensure that the process operates as designed
- Ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting of process performance to identify and correct any issues
- Continual improvement of process performance through process optimization and debottlenecking.
Safety and Risk Assessment studies
Hazard identification: Identifying all potential hazards associated with the process, including chemical, physical, and biological hazards.Risk evaluation: Assessing the likelihood and potential consequences of each identified hazard. Risk control: Identifying and implementing measures to control or eliminate identified hazards and risks.
Safety and risk assessment studies may include a variety of methods such as:
Process Hazard Analysis (PHA): A structured and systematic approach to identify and evaluate hazards associated with a process.Fault Tree Analysis (FTA): A method used to identify and evaluate the cause and effect relationships of an incident or accident. Event Tree Analysis (ETA): A method used to identify and evaluate the possible consequences of an incident or accident. Job Safety Analysis (JSA): A technique used to identify hazards associated with a specific job or task. Hazard and Operability study (HAZOP): A method used to identify potential hazards and operability problems in a process. Safety integrity level (SIL) assessment: A method used to determine the safety integrity level required for safety instrumented systems in a process.
Mechanical Datasheet and Specifications for Static and Rotating Equipment.
GA Drawings/Detailed Fabrication Drawings with Nozzle Orientations.
Material Handling Study with Inventory Management Plot Plan for Warehouse.
HVAC Design Calculations, Equipment Sizing Specifications, Duct Fabrication Drawings.
RFQ and BID Evaluations for All Skids, Static, Rotating & HVAC.
PV Elite, Compress, E-Tank, HVAC Solutions/Carmel Software Tools are Used.
Field Engineering Support for Static Equipment Fabrication & Commissioning.
At DAT our services include:
- Process Engineering
- Safety and Risk Assessment studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Route selection and design: Identifying and evaluating potential pipeline routes, taking into account factors such as topography, environmental impacts, and land use.
- Hydraulic analysis: Using computer models to predict the flow of fluid through the pipeline and ensure that the pipeline can safely and efficiently transport the fluid.
- Stress analysis: Using computer models to predict the stresses and strains that the pipeline will be subjected to during normal and abnormal operating conditions.
- Corrosion control: Identifying and implementing measures to prevent corrosion of the pipeline, such as coating and cathodic protection.
- Material selection: Selecting the appropriate materials for the pipeline based on factors such as the properties of the fluid, the operating conditions, and the environment.
- Construction supervision: Overseeing the construction of the pipeline, including the excavation, laying, welding, and testing of the pipeline.
- Commissioning and start-up: Ensuring that the pipeline is properly tested and commissioned, and that all systems are in place for safe and efficient operation.
- Inspection and maintenance: Regularly inspecting the pipeline for signs of wear and tear, and implementing measures to maintain the integrity of the pipeline over time.
- Emergency response planning: Developing and implementing plans for responding to pipeline emergencies, such as leaks or spills.