Join Us Now
DAT is an Engineering consultant that embraces innovation and values creativity, we recognize the significance of having the right people in our team providing high-quality services to our clients. We are constantly on the lookout for talents to grow with us while expanding both locally and internationally.
At DAT, we have created a very unique culture that nurtures professional advancement, where employees are empowered to work out their career paths, training needs and to voice their opinion either through a proper formal approach or through one-on-one with our CEO. It is a culture where best practice, extra responsibilities, and doing the extraordinary is the component of the work.
If re-defining DAT through excellent service and differentiation, working in a challenging environment and the ability to push the boundary is your cup of tea, then we are interested to hear from you.
Interested to join DAT? Please select the appropriate Career vacancy for you, then Complete and Send the form.
No current vacancy related to your Expertise?
E-mail us your Applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call us at 04 579 7722
Consultant Site Engineer
Responsibilities: 1. Conducting project Inspections as per approved Mock-up, MS, ITP, and Materials. 2. Follow up on construction activities on the site as per the updated approved drawing. 3. Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications and conduct material Inspection. 4. Responsible to attend concrete factory for concrete mix tests and other required tests. 5. Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site manpower, staff, and subcontractors then report submission to be obtained to the PM. 6. Oversee quality control and health and safety HSE matters on-site and prepare reports as required. 7. Proper coordination with management and contractor for any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on the site.
Qualifications Minimum of 4 years of experience in UAE as Site Engineer in an Engineering Consultant Firm.
Senior React Developer
1. Processes and prepares financial statements.
2. Oversees client accounts and updates the tracker from time to time.
3. Constantly following up with clients on invoices/quotations.
4. Prepares reimbursement reports and submits them to Finance Executive.
5. Processes bills payment and collections.
6. Handles petty cash and reports expenses.
7. Answers account queries of clients.
8. Flexible to do ad-hoc responsibilities.
At least two years of experience in the Sales/Customer Service field.
Applicants with Bachelor's degrees are preferred.
Freshers are welcome to apply.
1. Minimum 10 years of experience as Site Engineer, Project Engineer, QS, or Project Manager. 2. Minimum 5 years of UAE experience in Contractor or Consultant firms, either one or both. 3. Must have a valid Driving License and a car, gas fees will be provided monthly. 4. Willing to travel across Dubai and Abu Dhabi as project require.
Preferably Indian, South Indian, and Arabic applicants.
BIM Engineer for Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities
(BIM Engineer preferably with Façade Background)
1. Parametric 3D Modeling
2. Creating Facade fixing detail families and BIM content from LOD 200 to LOD 500 in Revit
3. Coordinating BIM façade model with other disciplines (Structural, Architectural, MEP)
4. Performing clash analysis
5. Ensuring accuracy of 3D models
6. Extracting shop drawings, fabrication drawings, and material take-offs from 3D models
7. Preferably knowledgeable in Rhino 6 and 3ds Max
8. Must be expertise in Revit
9. Minimum 3 to 4 Years experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
BIM Engineer- Abu Dhabi Branch
1. Parametric 3D Modeling. 2. Creating Facade fixing detail families and BIM content from LOD 200 to LOD 500 in Revit. 3. Coordinating BIM façade model with other disciplines (Structural, Architectural, MEP). 4. Performing clash analysis. 5. Ensuring accuracy of 3D models. 6. Extracting shop drawings, fabrication drawings, and material take-offs from 3D models. 7. Preferably knowledgeable in Rhino 6 and 3ds Max. 8. Must be expertise in Revit. 9. Minimum 3 to 4 Years experience.
1. 5+ Years’ experience in REVIT. 2. Planning & Modelling skills in the Revit platform. 3. Collaborate with other Disciplines – Structural, MEP, Interior Design. 4. Produce accurate technical and construction documentation inside of REVIT environment. 5. Ability to prepare Revit Model for BIM collaboration. 6. Use any real-time visualization program such as Lumion, Enscape, or Twinmotion. 7. Adobe creative suite knowledge. 8. Effective communication with Clients, Contractors, Engineers, Developers, etc.