What is Abu Dhabi Municipality Approval?
Abu Dhabi Municipality provides all kind of approval for the establishment in Abu Dhabi. It includes planning and construction of building by maintaining the architectural heritage of the United Arab Emirates.
If you are looking to start your business in Abu Dhabi either it can be Engineering Consultancy, Saloon, Clinic, Commercial Buildings, and Restaurant etc. then at first you need to get the approval from the Municipality which is called Abu Dhabi Municipality Approval (ADM Approval Abu Dhabi). Getting approvals can be a daunting task as it needs of heavy paper work. DAT has a team of experts which kind provide you all kind of Building permit to the respective areas as we have been working for a long period and know exactly what takes to gain approval from Abu Dhabi Municipality for ADM Approval.
DAT Consultancy is a licensed company that provides you with the best engineering solutions to gain easy approval from Abu Dhabi municipality for offices, restaurants, cafeteria etc. Our team of experts will ensure you have the Abu Dhabi municipality approval (ADM Approval) for your offices, restaurants or warehouse as soon as possible without any kinds of fuss. You can also consult our experts if you are having any problem with getting Abu Dhabi municipality approval (ADM Approval). Our services are available all the time of year throughout the state of Abu Dhabi.
Common drawing required for Abu Dhabi Municipality approval in Abu Dhabi
- Key plan (high light our unit with rev-cloud)
- Existing floor plan (2hrs Fire rated wall in Red colour,1hr in Blue)
- Proposed floor plan (2hrs Fire rated wall in Red colour,1hr in Blue)
- Flooring layout (eg:-ceramic, parquet, carpet…)
- Ceiling layout (eg:- 60×60 gypsum tile, plain gypsum, aluminium…..etc)
- Furniture/equipment layout
- Section (showing vertical dimension)
- Cover sheet (we will add)
- Existing sprinkler layout (sprinkler pipes are in Green colour and sprinkler head in Red colour)
- Proposed sprinkler layout (sprinkler pipes are in Green colour and sprinkler head in Red colour)
- Existing smoke/heat detector layout (circuits are in Red colour)
- Proposed smoke/heat detector layout (circuits are in Red colour)
- Existing emergency & exit light layout (circuits are in green colour)
- Proposed emergency & exit light layout (circuits are in green colour)